Friday 1 March 2013

Bubble tea in Stockholm

While I was living in Canada a new Asian fastfood restaurant opened its doors, YOI
And they sell Bubble tea, something I love!! That another thing to add to the list if you visit Asian countries!!
So today after my meeting with my friend I went there to try it out.

I have to give them cred, the price is totally okay, consider Swedish prices.
Taste also was totally okay, I tried the milkbased coconut one.
But the bad thing was the bubbles, they were WAY TOO soft! it wasn't disgusting but it wasn't too pleasant,
so I'm not sure if I will try it again or not. Then again that's the only Bubble tea place in Stockholm! (Far as I know)


Edit: I tried it a second time in mid April, the bubbles was even worse that time around!!!
Next time, if there will ever be a next time, I will order bubble tea without bubbles!!

Edit 2: Walked passed the shop on other errands and saw that YOI has closed down


Edit 3 (June 2014): I found YOI inside K25 at Kungsgatan, they had bubble tea on the menu...


Read more about Bubble tea in Stockholm.... My visit to Boba tea in Solna (Stockholm)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They will open a bubble tea/boba bar in solna centrum june 29 :)